Hello! Welcome back to another beauty topic/product review! And it is all about eye cream. I’m excited to announce I collaborated with VIIcode SkinCare for today’s post! Wrinkles and extreme dark circles or discoloration of the skin is my biggest fear/concern. But who’s isn’t?
Let’s begin. Did you know your skin around the eye is the most sensitive skin part of your face? Or perhaps you weren’t aware that even applying too much product can actually lead to a bad thing? Yes, I know! It also surprised me when I first learned this. Thanks to my beautiful and well put together Esthetician Instructor. I learned that everything we do on a daily basis truly matters because it reflects on our skin!
Here are some reasons why I recommend you to apply your eye cream daily! + My experience with VII code skincare eye cream.
- Hydrate: Yes, I know what your thinking. “I’ll just apply my face moisturizer to my under eyes and I’m good to go!” NO. Again, our skin around our eye area is more fragile and just so delicate. So, we need to treat it as such by using a cream design just for that delicate skin. Eye Creams are formulated differently from our daily moisturizers. And because our eye area is more fragile, it can get dry and sometimes we get used to it and don’t even feel our skin dry. But dryness leads me to my next one.
- Anti-aging: So as I mentioned above. Our eye creams and moisturizers are formulated differently. Because the skin around the eye area is delicate, the creams contain more active ingredients and are thicker to protect our delicate, thin skin.
- Prep before makeup: One of my biggest key to a perfect skin makeup look is to prep your skin before applying your makeup! And having your skin and eye area hydrated is a great way to prep.
I’ve always had dark circles! It was the biggest reason I got into glasses and gave up contacts. Besides, that contacts can get uncomfortable, glasses just make it easier to hide the dark circles. Recently I decided to stop using glasses and got back to my prescription contacts. But begin to notice my dark circles again. Lucky me, the Oxygen eye cream arrived just in time. I received the 5ML T2 Oxygen Eye Cream. I’ve been giving it a try for the past few weeks now. I used just the tiny amount I need for my under eyes. I wanted to make sure I used it for a good minute, before giving it my thoughts.
Benefits as mentioned on their site.
- Instantly feel moisturized and youthful.
- Minimize the look of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Absorbs well with no residue.
So, I must admit. It moisturized instantly and indeed absorb quickly! There’s nothing more I love when any moisturizer or eye cream can absorb quickly. Because right after the skincare routine, the makeup comes. It also has a lovely scent! If you read my previous post. Suave Naturals VoxBox | Influenster. You might have learned that I am all about scents! I love when my skincare smells lovely, my body wash and just about everything I use. It also helped with any puffiness I had, if any, I’m lucky enough to not experience puffiness, at least not yet. If I ever do, I like to rinse my face with the water temperature slightly colder to help out a bit.
How To Use
The cream is a beautiful Day/Evening eye cream that comes with “The Unique Crescent Activation Strip” (image on the left). A small massage tool.
First step. With my face already cleansed. As instructed, I gently apply to my eye area the Unique Crescent Activation Strip. At first, it was odd, because to be honest this Massage part with the Activation Strip was completely new to me. The instructions for use are on the back of the Strip’s packaging bag.
The eye cream is super tiny, as any eye cream is, but the amount sure is a bit less to what I usually get on other eye creams, however, when it comes to applying eye cream. A tiny amount needed will do! You actually don’t want to overdo it. As instructed, I took the Strip to dab some product apply it and gently and smoothly massage.
The results of these last few weeks/days have been lovely! My undereye felt moisturized and I could smell the eye cream, which is always appealing, my dark circles minimize a bit! Dark circles have been my challenge forever, I tell you. But a good balance sleep, a good eye cream and avoiding too much black eyeliner, unless I really want to apply, sure did help the dark circles minimize as well.
BONUS: VII Code Skincare provides ingredients on their site! Click Here. They have the ingredients by ratings from Good to Best and categorized with detailed information! It’s actually pretty helpful and very informative.
That is all for today loves! I hope this post was helpful or informative. xoxo Izzy